- send us an email entitled "PRISM submission - NAME SURNAME"
- contact e-mail: email@example.com
- ONLY e-mail submissions will be reviewed
- please note that we browse emails using filters so entitle your email as stated, or it may not be reviewed
- we do not answer to personal emails with personal requests (i.e.: portfolio or project reviews)
- our email box is only for submission calls and business enquiries
- we reserve the right to reply only to successful candidates / proposals
To submit please send us an email with:
- include a panel of maximum 10 sample pictures
- minimum 1500px on shorter side, *.JPG, sRGB, no compression used
- do not send sample images in separate emails - use one email
- images can be sent via file transfer services like wetransfer etc.
- you can zip your files if needed
- attach full biography note (a paragraph)
- attach full project description or artist statement (1500 c.)
- attach correct titles to each image as by this template: title, year, name and surname
- attach website to be linked to and copyright annotations
- attach all additional links and references to be included
Further notes, please read carefully before submitting your work:
- NOTE 1: we are mainly interested in contemporary, conceptual and interdisciplinary work. We are not interested in fashion or any commercially focus work
- NOTE 2: we do not link to multiple websites, provide us with the most accurate page that you use
- NOTE 3: all submitted text must be ONLY in English and after text proofing
- NOTE 4: bad grammar or illogical statements may result in submission being rejected
- NOTE 5: please do not send us your CVs and bullet-pointed documents, those will not be accepted
- NOTE 6: a photographer can only submit his/her works once every year
Should you be interested in submitting any writing for prism magazine or blog (article, column, review, blog entry, exhibition, book or project preview/review) please apply with your text submission document (1000-1500 words) and short biographical note (100-150 words or two paragraphs). Preferable text format: *.DOC or *.RTF. Please do not send *.PDF files, they are really difficult to remove formatting from.
PARTNERSHIP / PATRONAGE / CROSS-MARKETING:
prism is always thrilled to partner with all kind of photography related initiatives in order to support,
contemplate and promote contemporary photography. If you have an idea that you would like to discuss with us, be it a media partnership or a patronage for your upcoming exhibition or you want to shake hands in a cross-marketing victory, please just drop us a line via email. That simple!
Our advertising space is available on our website, blog, facebook and inside the magazine. Should you be willing to become our friend or cross-marketing between platforms please contact us with your proposal, we'd be happy to provide you with more details.
prism reserves the right to reply only to successful candidates/proposals.